Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Procrastination Station.
The only time I ever seem to be able to get anything done is around 10pm the night before it is due. Or worse yet, as I seem to have developed in my second masters program, the morning of. I will do everything and anything else I can to avoid a task and I did just that today - worked out, washed dishes, watched tv, uploaded pictures. Well, here's to another project starting at 10:30pm for a presentation I'm giving at 9am tomorrow. At this point, whatever will be will be. I'll do the second part of this (a 1-2 pager in response to an article) after I'm done, or more likely after class tomorrow, or even more likely on my break between clients tomorrow evening. It may seem like I'm a total slacker, but you know what? I'm a smart cookie and it seems to work. Let's hope that trend continues!
Labels:
2nd masters,
homework,
slacker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment