This may sound bad, but hearing the drama of my single friends dating lives reinforces how happy I am to have a ninja of my own. Dating is a plague that I wouldn't wish on my enemy. So many rules and over analysis. And this coming from a person who wants to do that for a living. Not to say that I'm completely free of obsessing, I just know in the end that I don't need to. I'm just a retard for doing so.
Not to mention that I suck at it because I don't play the games many people seem to in dating. And I don't follow rules either. It's probably a big part of why I have the boyfriend that I do. He's an awesome rule breaking boy. I guess he pretty much rocks all around. Just don't let him hear that because his head is big enough already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment